SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE CONSULTATION REPORT
Supporting the people of the AIDS response
Publications | 1 Apr 2016
The NACOSA Consultative Forum at the 2015 Annual General Meeting therefore discussed Supporting the people of the HIV, AIDS and TB response. The following questions were posed:
- How do we support the people and programs to be most effective on the ground?
- What are the challenges they face?
- How do we prevent burnout and fatigue?
- What are the most pressing gaps in knowledge and skills?
- What strategies can we employ to be more effective in our response?
Tags: Dialogue Report