We work with a wide range of partners across civil society, government, business and the international donor community.
- As Principal Recipient for the Global Fund we manage a multi-million dollar grant, achieving an A1 rating (the highest) for the duration of Phase I.
- Implementing partner for USAID and PEPFAR on the Orphans and Vulnerable Children Community Systems Strengthening programme.
- As an accredited linking organisation for the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, NACOSA has demonstrated strong governance and organisational management and adheres to the highest quality good practice programming standards.
- Working with the Departments of Health and Social Development nationally, provincially and in municipalities such as the City of Cape Town.
- The National Lotteries Commission (NLC) supports the development of innovative capacity building in the NACOSA Training Institute.