We work with a wide range of partners across civil society, government, business and the international donor community.
- As Principal Recipient for the Global Fund we manage a multi-million dollar grant, achieving an A1 rating (the highest) for the duration of Phase I.
- Implementing partner for USAID and PEPFAR on the Orphans and Vulnerable Children Community Systems Strengthening programme.
- Working with the Departments of Health and Social Development nationally, provincially and in municipalities such as the City of Cape Town.
BECOME A PARTNER IN HEALTH
You can help NACOSA to build community resilience and get involved in the health and social issues that stand in the way of our nation’s development:
- Become a partner in sustainable health leadership by contributing to NACOSA’s B-BBEE and 18A-compliant endowment fund.
- Use our accredited training and grant management services and gain 125% B-BBEE supplier development and 100% skills development recognition.
- Get your name over the door of the NACOSA Training Institute by investing in our sustainable social enterprise for health and wellness training.
FIND OUT MORE >