Finance & Operations Manager
Opportunities, Vacancies | 14 Jan 2019
NACOSA is looking for a dynamic and experienced Finance and Operations Manager for an exciting new programme preventing gender based violence in communities, funded by USAID and PEPFAR.
S/he will be the lead expert for financial operations and management. This includes being responsible for efficient resource deployment and use, program accounting and financial reporting systems, cost-share and related reporting and ensuring compliance with USAID financial and accounting rules and regulations.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or a closely related field. A Master’s degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities in developing countries;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience overseeing the procurement administration and financial management and reporting of a PEPFAR-funded activity;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations; and
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in
Complete the NACOSA Employment Application Form or contact Chemonn Jacobs at NACOSA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 25 January 2019
- Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.