Capacity building opportunity
Opportunities | 12 Jun 2017
NACOSA’s Community Systems Strengthening programme is looking for civil society organisations to participate in a capacity building programme aimed at creating coordinated and resilient communities that effectively respond to HIV and TB and related social drivers for key and vulnerable populations.
With the support of the Global Fund, organisations will receive:
- Accredited Training in HIV Testing Services (HTS) and HIV Prevention
- Adherence support Training
- Programmatic Training in TB Awareness and Screening, Stigma and discrimination reduction and human rights based approach to key and vulnerable populations
- Training in Organisational Development topics: Risk Management, Governance and Leadership, Sustainability, Finance Management and Human Resource Management
- Onsite mentoring, coaching and technical assistance offered by experts
- Assistance to become Department of Health-compliant and accredited non-medical HIV Testing Services (HTS) sites.
To be eligible for these free services, organisations must:
- Have a management structure (even if they are struggling and in need of assistance)
- Meet a critical need in their community and district for rendering of HIV and TB related services
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to participate in the process.
- Have the potential to develop, grow and access funding.
- Have been in operation for at least two years and have current audited financial statements.
- Have current funding from donors or have worked with donor funding.
- Commit to attending relevant trainings, mentoring sessions and consultative meetings
- Are willing to report their HIV and TB reach data to NACOSA quarterly.
A completed Application Form must be submitted to the relevant NACOSA office (stipulated in the Terms of Reference) by 17h00 on Monday 26 June 2017.
Questions on the process can be sent to Cezzanne Hoffmann – Project Manager: Capacity Building.